Friday, March 30, 2007

It's COOPER ....

Cooper .... It's a perfect name for my dog statue friend!! Thank you for all the suggestions but Copper is PERFECT. The reason it is perfect is that my Grandaddy sometimes makes a mistake and calls me Cooper, so it is a perfect name. And the fact that he is a strong (cast iron) silent (never barks) type like Gary Cooper, well that is just icing on the cake .......... or is it peanut butter in the Kong?? My Grandaddy is visiting me right now and I will tell him my dog statue's name is Cooper. He really knows me name is Copper but he has been through a lot lately and ..... well ..... everybody gets mixed up sometimes. I love him a lot! Thank you very much friends for helping me name him.



Meet my friend .......... Cooper


Guess what dog friends ... Hana nominated me for the Awesome Blog Award. I am so humbled because the dogs that get nominated for that ....well, they are awesome dog bloggers. Ivy and Hana and the Dachsies and lot of others have been nominated or even won. What an honor, what an honor. I just don't know what to say. Thank you very much Hana.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, 28 days till you're a granddoggy ... are you going to help Hershey with the new baby?

Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Copper,
Cooper is a great name for your new friend.
That pee tray is a pretty neat idea huh? :)

Isabella said...

Hi Copper- I visited Luckie's blog to give her encouragement as you asked. Why are humans always trying to frustrate us?
Big Wags,
Isabella

Anonymous said...

HI Copper...I'm Cooper. Co-incidence? I say it was Fate!

My first friend is a dashie and I have a picture of her dressed as a hotdog when I went to Puppy pre-school.

See ya