Tuesday, August 14, 2007

a space ship .... and barking ....


Only five more days till I get to see my Mom. She wants to show you this picture. She says it is the model of the Millenium Falcon used in the making of a movie. I am a dog and I don't watch movies so I don't know what she is talking about. Mom says to look for the holes in the ship that are supposed to look like they were made by something hitting it. (They are just below that thing that looks somewhat like a satelite dish at 3 o'clock.) Mom says it was very interesting to look at it up close, even though it was in a plexi-glass case. It was made to look like it was a patched together bucket of bolts. It had bent places and burned and melted places all over it. (Only the holes show up in the picture.) The model was maybe 3 feet in diameter. Mom says that aside from the costimes, she thought it was the most interesting thing at the exhibit.
All I know is I miss my Mom and can't wait to see her. I will be super duper bored when I get home though. Then I will miss Hershey and barking at his mailman. My mailman drives by in a truck. His mailman comes to the DOOR!

3 comments:

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Copper,
Oh wow, your vacation is coming to an end soon? I am sure you'll miss Hershey and erm..his mailman. LOL!
PS : Better remind your Mom to get you some pressies from her vacation okay?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Copper.
I am sure you can't wait to see your mom again.
That ship looks very interesting!
My mailman comes to my door too!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Marie said...

Copper, I had soooooo much fun playing with you and Hershey tonight! I'm really glad I got to meet you while you were visiting Hershey and his parents and sister! :) I'm sad you're leaving. :( But hopefully you can come stay with Hershey again sometime soon!!!

Oh! My uncle would love these pictures on your blog - he is obsessed with Star Wars!

Love,

Maggie