Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wrestling chapter 2 ....

When I was at Hershey's house this weekend, I found a toy under his cabinet. I smelled it and I did the limbo to get under the cabinet to get it for myself. I found out it is "sleepy bear" and was a baby toy until Hershey's parents gave it to him. But it was lost under a cabinet and I found it! Well, as soon as I found it, Hershey said I couldn't have it and he tried to take it away from me. I would not let him. We tugged



and tugged


and tugged.




Finally Hershey started to fall asleep!! But, he woke up when everyone laughed at him. He finally won the tug and took the toy for himself. On well, it is his house.....

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Copper!
It makes me so happy to see Hershey again!
Glad you had a great time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Cooper,

Hershey sure looks good. I had almost forgotten how cute he was. Looks like your having a winderful time.

I wihs I was there with you.Is Hershey ever gonna stat blogging again?

Love ya both -- Mona & the Mommy

Lady Kaos said...

That was nice of you to find the lost toy. Hershey should have let you play with it awhile. baby toys are a ton of fun! Grandma has some at her house she lets us play with and I think they're more fun than the dog toys.
Mom said she saw a dog that looked exactly like you yesterday, well, except it was a girl. She said she pretended it was you though. I sniffed the smells on ther pant legs and pretended it was you too!
Kaos

Hana said...

Hershey may have won that particular baby toy, but I spy other toys on the floor for you to play with, Copper!

I can't believe Hershey fell asleep when you two were playing tug! What a silly boy Hershey is!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just want to say that you’re doing good in your blog. I know a site where you can learn more about training dogs. It is called clicker training. I assure you that this one is superb. This was also recommended by dog trainers and veterinarians.