Friday, July 27, 2007

This report just in ......


Cat Nixon reporting ...


Hershey killed the bird. I put him up to it. We come here often. I have seen the bird houses. I have seen the birds from my vantage point in the window. I have attempted to escape previously but have been unsuccessful. The people catch me. I need fresh meat. I asked Hershey to get me a bird. He is my pawn..... my slave. He is not very bright but he has potential as my apprentice. My plan was foiled by the woman. She refuses me fresh running water and now prevents me from getting fresh meat. I WILL try again......


Signed,


009

Nixon the Cat

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

I knew you were the one behind this "killing the bird" thing!! Poor Hershey, now he is tagged as a "bird killer"!
Good luck for next time getting your fresh meat.
Lorenza

Luckie Girl said...

Oh Nixon,
Did you know you got poor Hershey into trouble??

Hana said...

Uh oh! Nixon has taken over Copper's blog!!! What's NEXT????? What is this world coming to?

Hey Nixon, that's not nice... you said Hershey is not very bright. I think you're a mean cat!

Anonymous said...

Copper .. where are you? Don't let this cat have his way with your blog! Are you okay? I'm worried now!

The Army of Four said...

Nixon: What have you done to Copper & Hershey? Give control of the blog back to them ... or ... or ... or I'll STARE at you!
Play bows,
Zim

Günter said...

Now I got a bit worried.. Where are you Copper?? Letting a cat using your blog?? This cat must be something special I guess!

Günter

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Careful Nixon--no one likes a stooge....

And careful about about letting the cat on the computer--you never know where that will lead--they are the kind of species that you give an inch, trying to be nice, and they take the proverbial mile.

Trust us, we know about this kitties

Pippin and gang

Marie said...

I knew it! I knew it! I knew the evil-cat was behind it! Us dogs (and girl girl) would never hurt anyone! Bad Nixon! When you come back and my mom takes me to play with Hershey, I might just have to chase you around! I might not be big right now, but you just wait! Cooper, make sure to tell Hershey not to listen to Nixon anymore. :)