Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hershey is HERE!!!!



Mom told me he was coming several times today but I did not believe her. She always says that and when she does, nothing happens so I have quit believing her. But he is here and we took some neat running video and we'll post it real soon.... as soon as Hershey's Mom get's around to it because it is her video.


I knew something was up today when my Mom baked a cake. She never bakes anything unless she bakes it and takes it somewhere.... which bugs my Dad. Mom is all about watching what she eats, the silly thing. But this is one of her favorite cake recipes. Today she calls it the ......

The Welcome Home Hershey Pound Cake
3 sticks butter
3 cups sugar
1 (8 ounce) package cream chesse
6 eggs
3 cups flour
pinch of salt


Beat first three ingredients until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Add four and salt. Beat well. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 40 minutes or until it done which might be sooner depending on your oven. Mom's oven takes an hour and twenty minutes or so.

Hey, I tag everyone to share a favorite recipe.
More on Hershey's visit soon. I have to chase Nixon right now, he came too.

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Copper.
You must be super happy now that Hershey is there with you! Sure you will enjoy playing and running around... and chasing Nixon too!
My mom likes your mom's receipe and she says it is easy to follow. I hope she can make it!
Enjoy!
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm so glad you guys can hang out together! What fun you're going to have! That recipe sounds like a cake that hoomans eat and that means that us doggies only get a pinch of it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Bill Tamerlane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hana said...

I think Luckie's Mom is gonna like that recipe. She eats lots of donuts until she makes herself sick. Hm, that's kinda what I'd probably do too, if I could.

Did you and Hersh get a piece of the Welcome Home Hershey Pound Cake? You should get a piece because you still have to celebrate your barkday with Hershey. I will have to think about my favorite recipe to share.

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Copper,
Ooo..I can't wait to see both of you in action. My favourite daschie boys in action. :)
Hmm..I'm not too sure if my Mom has any decent recipes to share but I'll see what I can get from her.

Bama said...

Bama here,
Since I got my humom to start reading these blogs she's taken some ideas and come up with a fast and easy recipe just for US! Since there are 4 of us, she cuts a slice of livergreat and cuts it into 4 pieces, and puts each piece onto a Liv-a-snap cookie. Then she puts a squirt of crack cheese on another Liv-a-snap and squishs it onto the one with the livergreat. Presto! Instant husky approved oreo's! They never fail to get us into the house, even when all the other treats fail to bribe us.
Sorry, I'm not sharing any human recipes with your mom until I know she's properly sharing her cakes and treats with you, or making special ones all your own....