Wednesday, January 31, 2007

OK Hershey, you can have it ...

Dear Hershey,

I feel really guilty about telling you 'Finders Keepers - Losers Weepers' about the purple football. You can have it back. I haven't even chewed on it. I will give it to you when I see you. It isn't nice to keep things that belong to others and it is your football. Sorry, I sounded ugly.

My carpet is dry and it doesn't smell bad either. I can't figure it out! It looks fluffy and clean. Mom has been home a lot more lately. I get to go outside more often and I can lay beside her when she knits or uses the computer. When she does leave, she doesn't lock me in the kitchen. That is pretty nice because I can look out the front window and bark anytime I want.

Mom told me that you got a crib for the baby that will be coming to your house soon. How is the baby going to get there Hershey? Do babies drive like people do? Mom told that it is your job to keep Nixon from sleeping in the crib. Is that true? Do you need me to come help you?

Gotta go bark. Someone is walking past my house.

Love, Copper

8 comments:

Hana said...

That was very nice of you to offer the purple football to Hershey. You are TOO nice! I wouldn't have done THAT!

I wonder if Hershey will get to sleep in the crib before the baby comes.

Copper! the baby is going to be flown in by a stork! Maybe the stork will be from Florida. Big birds seem to live in Florida.

Anonymous said...

thank you copper! you ARE my BESTEST FRIEND EVER! i'm coming to see you next weekend! you shouldn't be so nice to me since i am the toy HOG whenever we are together. i should be nicer to you when we play. i should try to not be so "dominate" as our moms say.

Anonymous said...

Hana's right ... Isabella has some of those guys who live by her house .. maybe the baby is coming from Isabella's house.

Isabella said...

Yep, I have a stork named Sadie that visits our house often- Linda gives her sardines. Next time I see her I will ask if she is bringing your baby. I'll tell her to bring you a nice baby- not one that screams, pulls your ears, bites or does other bad stuff. Some babies and kids are mean little criiters. Ya gotta check their temperment out before you bring one home.

Copper, you are such a good friend and great guy for giving Hershey his toy back. In fact that was so sweet that I think your mom should buy you your own football.

We don't have carpet, but Linda shampooed our furniture tonight. She said it smelled like dog- what's wrong with that?
Big Wags,
Isabella

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Boy, you're sure nice Copper. I'm a firm, firm believer in the finders keepers principle. I bring everything to my crate and keep it there and growl if anyone comes by.

Hershey's lucky to have you as a friend (but I saw that he said you could keep it--maybe you should take him up on that....)

See ya
Pippin

Günter said...

Hi Copper, it must be great having a dog friend! Sounds like the two of you have lots of fun.

Did the people passing your house get afraid..?

Günter

IndyPindy said...

You are such a good boy Copper. Did your mom get the email from my mom?

Rosco the wonder mutt said...

That's so nice of you Copper...I bet Hershey appreciates your niceness!

Lots of love,
Rosco