Thursday, January 11, 2007

I got a GIRLFRIEND!!!!



Meet Ginger. She's my new girlfriend. Miss Cindy, my doctor, gave her to me! She is so pretty ..... and she SQUEAKS! Mom says I can't demolish her. This is what her tag says:
My name is Ginger
because of my color
but I'm as sweet
as gingerbread too.
I love to take long naps in your lap
and snuggle up close to you.
I love getting treats
and good things to eat,
but my favorite is a kiss on the nose.
Take me home with you and you'll see,
I can't get enough of those!


Kinda sounds like a description of me!

Ok, enough pictures Mom ... she's mine!

5 comments:

Hana said...

Wow Copper, your new girlfriend sure is cute. You'd better be careful when Hershey comes to visit because he will try to steal your girlfriend away.

By the way, if your mom can find black elastic, maybe that would work for your ribbon collar. The alternative is to use a whole lot of ribbon to make sure all the elastic is covered.

Anonymous said...

AAACK .. that's not how to treat your girlfriend! She'll get a tummy ache! Maybe you should grab her by the tail instead .. and whip her around a few times .. show her who's boss ... okay, that's not so nice ... never mind ...

JustMeCopper said...

Zach, you have been chewing on too many Mammoth bones ... you sound kinda cave manly. "Me Copper - You Ginger - Ugh!"

IndyPindy said...

Hi Casper,
How are you doing with your separation anxiety? How are things going? If your mom needs any help, ask her to please email her at siberescuegirl@yahoo.com. I hope things are going well!

Ivy said...

wut a nice girlfriend! i luv the kind that skweak!