Monday, January 29, 2007

Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers Hershey !!!



Dear Hershey,
Remember that purple football you got for Christmas? ... the one you could not find when you went to go home to Virginia? Well, I found it today and 'finders keepers, losers weepers.' I found it between the ottoman and the TV.
Mom moved the ottoman so that this evil man could come and tinkle ALL OVER MY CARPETS! I am not allowed to tinkle on the carpet but Mom paid this man to do it today! That must have been what happened, even though I am only guessing because I did not see it. He came with blue hoses and a truck and I barked at him but he did not go away. In fact, Mom made me go upstairs. She shut the door so I did not see what he did but when I came downstairs, the carpet was wet everywhere downstairs. Mom and I have been in the kitchen ALL DAY! And I thought I was going to get to have fun with her on her first day off!
So, since I found the football, I am keeping it. Maybe Mom will stuff it and give it to me tomorrow when my fluffy carpet is dry. Right now I am laying in her lap which is NOT big enough, while she types at the kitchen table! (She is petting me though Dachsies!)
Miss you lots Hershey.
Love, Copper


P.S. They have purple squirrels at Busy Buddy. We have to tell Ivy!

6 comments:

Ivy said...

ooooo! purple skwerrels?? wut kind of new evilness is that?

i think it is totally not fair that the man got to tinkle on your carpets wen you are not allowed to! humpf!

haf fun wif the football!

Anonymous said...

COPPER!! i want it baaaaack! my mommy bought that for ME! it was in MY stocking, and might i remind you that YOU didn't even get a stocking and I bought you cookies with your name on them!!!

well maybe you can keep it, i never got a chance to chew on it and i do love you, so chew on copper chew on!

Toby said...

Hershey and Copper, don't fight... Maybe you can share it??

Tobes

Hana said...

So the man peed all over your carpets? And your mom PAID him to do that?? She should have asked you because maybe you would have done it for a small bowl of hot chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you pee on the carpet now your Mom will realize that she doesn't ever have to pay that man to tinkle again. Sometimes the humans just don't see what is right in front of them.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hmmm, Mom has a machine that tinkles on the carpet. It makes too much noise, though, so we bark! Hana has the right idea so we are going to tinkle on the carpet some so she won't need the machine.

We are not commenting on the purple football ...

Roxie, Sammy & Andy