Wednesday, October 04, 2006

This is not me ....


Hey ya'll. I had another really boring day. I didn't do anything worth talking about really. Well, I did wake my Mom up again at 4:30 am to go to the bathroom. I just like to go out early in the morning. Mom has stayed up late and made me go out and go poddy at midnight and I sitll want to go poddy at 4:30 in the morning. Its quiet outside then and no one is up to watch you .. you know? I don't see why she thinks it is such a big no no. She says it is because she can't go back to sleep and before she knows it it is time to get up. Big deal, doesn't she nap during the day like I do, isn't that what she does at work?

Well, since I have nothing to report, I thought I'd show you a picture of a beautiful long haired dachshund. My Mom found it on the internet when I was a puppy and she was trying to decide how long my hair was going to grow (not long ... is the answer.) Isn't this dog pretty? I think it is a girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I think you are quite a handsome dude ... but don't take that the wrong way, heh heh heh ...

Isabella said...

You are every bit as gorgeous as the dog in the picture. My day was pretty boring, too.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi Copper,

Just stopped in to say Hi.

Im glad your going to be in the Christmas Card exchange, because you will be getting a card from me!

Have Fun!

Chuck