Sunday, August 13, 2006

I've been tagged ...

I've been tagged by Indy.

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

5 Wierd Things About Me

1. I like to sleep between my Mom and Dad between their shoulders where there is the least amount of room. I especially like to tuck my legs and claws up under my Dad so my feet stay warm. He loves it!
2. When I know it is time to get locked in the kitchen or take a bath, I hide under the dining room table. Dad calls it my "crystal palace." It never works though.
3. When I go for walks, I don't like to go past these two scary houses where dogs live. Sometimes Mom carries me past these houses. I don't like to go very far on walks either.
4. My tail has a curl in the end even though dachshunds don't have curly tails.
5. I always try to help Mom load the dishwasher. I always try to get in a quick lick on a dirty dish before she tells me to get down.

I tagged Hershey, Isabella, the Dachshies, Raisa and Ivy.

Here is a picture of me tagging Hershey when he was a baby. Notice the strange look on my face. I was not sure if he understood the game.

5 comments:

DustyDoodles said...

Copper that picture of you and Hershey is just too cute for woo's! I'll try to convince Da momma to take a picture of the olive trees and the olives tonight or tomorrow so I can post them for you. But she knows she's not allowed to get too close to the olives when Doodles is eating them!

Anonymous said...

hey copper, ever since you told me how you sleep between your mom and dad at their heads. well i started doing that when i get hot under the covers. mom rolls over and BAM there's a doglet in her face!

JustMeCopper said...

Thanks Doodles. Hershey was trying to get on my porch. He was soooo tiny. I was very nervous about him since I was not sure what he was or if he was staying.

Would one of yur Huskies tell me what a woo is? Us dachshunds don't woo.

Freda said...

Hey Copper,

My Dad is a chocoholic. I've got to make this short. He is droolin' all over the magic typer lookin' at Hershey. I'm afraid he's gonna eat the picture.

It would be cooool is I could put you on my 'Paw Pals' list on my blog. Please let me know.

Back! Back! Grrrr!, Ruff! Ruff! (HELP!!!!)

Woof!

Freda

Wired for Mackie said...

Hey Cooper! Thanks for visiting my blog! You've got a really nice blog too! You should see my blog today, I have another doxie on there today. By the way, buddy, I loke to halp my mom clean the dishes in the dishwasher too! : )

Your pal, Mackie