Monday, December 10, 2007

The Paris dog extravaganza finale' ....




Finally, my Mom took this picture, the last of the dog pictures, when she was in Paris. She and her friends were walking and walking and walking and walking .... to a special place to get hot chocolate. On the way, in a touristy part of Paris, Mom saw this dog. A man who was begging for money had apparently trained this dog to lay like this with his toys in front of him so that people would feel sorry for him and give him money. My Mom admitted to me that she did feel sorry for the dog AND the man but she did not give him any money. Poor dog. I wonder if he really didn't have a home.



Speaking of homes, I left mine today ... to go to the vet for a check-up. Yikes. Actually, it wasn't bad at all. Since Miss Cindy is my doggie doctor, I like to go to the vet. I even wanted to go in the back because she has taken me back there before. I think I like it there. I got a shot and some blood drawn but Miss Cindy did it all so I didn't mind. I have gained a pound and a half though and she says I can't gain another ounce! So Mom came home and changed the cup in my food bowl to a smaller one and says we need to go for walks. Yeah! Bring on the walks Mom!

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Copper
Poor doggie! At least he has a blankie to cover him from the cold!
I am on a diet too, and yes, its not fun! No treats, less food!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Hana said...

Uh oh. A diet is what you are on! I hope your walkies will be long SLOW sniffy ones instead of long FAST NON-sniffy ones. Ah, but SLOW doesn't help lose weight, does it? Maybe you can do BOTH kinds of walks?

Luckie Girl said...

You have to be on a diet too?? Mom has been watching my diet like a hawk. I haven't been getting much treats lately too. :( *sighz*
PS : Did you receive anything from Singapaw yet?

Asta said...

Copper
I bet if you go fow enough walkies , you won't have to diet at all..in NY we walk evewywhere and I do ewwands with Mommi and I nevew gain weight even though I snack a lot
smoochie kisses
Asta

Isis said...

that poor doggie!

i hope someone takes him home and loves him soooooooooooooon


i'm sorry you had to go to the vets. i dont like it there, but... I do alright.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Copper,

That poor doggie - we hope he has a real home too. It makes us glad that we have our home. Mom may be lazy sometimes but she does keep us in a comfortable house and we have food, treats and toys.

We are sorry to hear about your diet. Mom makes Roxie and Sammy eat diet food so they don't get fat. We are hoping we can get more food when we live in the country. We know we will burn more energy barking at cowdogs every day!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy
The Dachsies

Ricky Pepper said...

Mommy is giving us more raw carrots and less biscuits unless they are home made...more walkies is pawesome though! Perhaps you can walk to France and get that poor doggie and bring him home!
xoxo,
Ricky & the Babes