I've been tagged by Indy.
The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
5 Wierd Things About Me
1. I like to sleep between my Mom and Dad between their shoulders where there is the least amount of room. I especially like to tuck my legs and claws up under my Dad so my feet stay warm. He loves it!
2. When I know it is time to get locked in the kitchen or take a bath, I hide under the dining room table. Dad calls it my "crystal palace." It never works though.
3. When I go for walks, I don't like to go past these two scary houses where dogs live. Sometimes Mom carries me past these houses. I don't like to go very far on walks either.
4. My tail has a curl in the end even though dachshunds don't have curly tails.
5. I always try to help Mom load the dishwasher. I always try to get in a quick lick on a dirty dish before she tells me to get down.
I tagged Hershey, Isabella, the Dachshies, Raisa and Ivy.
Here is a picture of me tagging Hershey when he was a baby. Notice the strange look on my face. I was not sure if he understood the game.