Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hello MOM .. it's AUGUST !!!!


Look at me, will you? No ... I have not gone to Alaska or Michigan or Australia.

I am still in GEORGIA ... where it's HOT! Why am I wearing a jacket you say?..... That would be a very good question ......... Because my Mom put it on me! She said maybe it would make me stop itching ... something about a different sensation and she had tried everything else ... I don't know. I don't think it is working. I live in the house where it is air conditioned .... us dogs could not live here in Georgia without air conditioning. But a jacket in August? Talk about embarrasing. I sure hope she takes it off of me when I go outside to go poddy..... a jacket in August! ...........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow copper! i sure hope she does take that off before you go outside! hey, your mom's not going to put a jacket on me when i visit you, will she? although i would love some cheese medicine!

Anonymous said...

Did your Mom get you tested for food allergies? I can't remember. You sure look handsome in the jacket even if it is hot out!

JustMeCopper said...

Zach, this really awful itching is new and Mom is going to talk to Dr Cindy about the testing.

Hershey, I don't know ... I still have the jacket on and she did make me wear it outside. You better not bring your jacket when you come or he might make you wear it!

Isabella said...

I think you look quite handsome and dashing in your jacket. If anyone says anything about it when you go out to potty, just stick your nose in the air and tell them you believing in dressing up before going out in public, unlike the common rag-a-muffin dogs that go out with nothing on at all!

I sure hope they can figure out what is making you itch- that must be miserable, poor little guy!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Hana said...

Hi Handsome! Nice threads you got there!

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Did anything change from when you didn't itch? New food, new shampoo or conditioner, different grass and plants outside? New bedding? It really sounds like an allergy problem.

I can really feel for you. You must be sweating so much in that jacket! Do your ears drip sweat? My mom says she hates it when she gets so hot her ear lobes drip sweat. Sounds nasty!

C-K-C

Shmoo said...

I had to look very close, for a moment there I thought your human had sewn buttons onto your fur. Its a very stylish jacket... certainly not at all like a shirt, no... not at all. I'm sure nobody is laughing at you... no, not at all.

Meeshka
(ok, I'm laughing)

DustyDoodles said...

Doodles thinks you look handsome, but do tell your doctor to check for food allergies.