Isabella tagged me to give you my 5 New Year's Resolutions. I had to think about that a lot.... and I am still thinking. But I guess I can do it. Let's see.
1. Take my Mom on more slow sniffy walks. I would love to go on one everyday. Everydog should write her back and make her feel really guilty about not taking me for walks more often. She quit taking me for walks because she says I dawdle too much!
2. Meet more dogs with blogs and blog about more interesting stuff. I need to have a more exciting life first though.
3. Visit my grandaddy in Florida more often and learn to like it on his screened in porch.
4. Do something cute enough to get on Amimal Planet's Funniest Home Videos. It is on every afternoon when Mom comes home from work but does she enter me? No!
5. Get a doggie girlfriend, even a cyber one. If I can't get one to come live with me, maybe I can have a blog girlfriend. All this talk about engagement collars has made me want a girlfriend.