Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day ...

This is my Daddy. Today is his special day. I actually am not sure it was a very special one for him, but I did all I could do, I took a nap with him today.

He is a wonderful Dad to me. He always feeds me at 5 o'clock if Mom is not home or if she has not fed me yet. (Mom feeds me anytime I ask after 4, pretty much .. she is much more of a softie in that area.) Dad lets me leave my fenced in yard and go through the garage into the house. Mom doesn't. He scratches me a lot ... Mom doesn't. Dad never gives me baths of trims my nails, which I hate to have done. He is a good dad. No you can't have him, he is mine.

4 comments:

Ricky Pepper said...

awww your dad is wonderful! happy dad's day!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Copper!
Happy Father's Day!
I hope you had a great day with him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Tell your dad we said "Happy Father's Day"!! We don't have a dad but we have a Grandpaw and we had a great time visiting with him.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Hana said...

Mr. Copper's Dad,
Did Copper make your day a special one? Based on Copper's first pawagraph, I think he is wondering.
Signed,
Hana the Dog