Thursday, March 13, 2008

Off we go ... Day 11 ...

Pay no attention to the fact that four days have passed since my interview with the future Queen of the Whole World, Meeska of Merryland and that I have not blogged. Hana, Mona, JB and I have very busy.



We have spent the last few days up in the air in a balloon. I figure so far I have traveled on a jet, a train and a car ........... but since my journey seems to have some things in common with a certain movie, I decided to travel this leg in a hot air balloon. We floated away from Meeshka's house in Merryland in our balloon, floated over the US and Canada and are on our way to Alaska. Hana told me she knows a dog that lives in North Pole, Alaska that can help us find Hershey.




There have been very few WiFi hotspots along this part of our journey so we haven't been able to blog over the last four days. But we stopped for dogfood and catfood tonight and found a spot to file this post. Mona has been a little homesick so we also stopped to let her call home with some of her quarters. Since she called home, I decided to call my house too and you'll never guess what I found! My Mom is not home! She went on a trip to Fort Worth, Texas to see some cats! The nerve of her ..... leaving me when I am not even home!!!





Mothers! .... I think I am going to feed her to the polar bears.









10 comments:

Hana said...

The hot air balloon ride was pretty scary. I don't like heights. Hopefully we won't be taking any more balloon rides.

JustMeCopper said...

It was hard to go poddy too wasn't it!?

Putz said...

yea that dog is zack, ask hana

Anonymous said...

Oh boy - you're coming to see ME! I'm so excited - I can't wait! But you'll have to hide your c-a-t from Chani.

Hana said...

Hey Copper! I finally noticed the reference. "Pay no attention...." And this movie we are in is one of my favorites!!!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Me don't like heights either and me been having a tummy ache since we started this leg of our trip. Me so glad JB came along with us because he been letting me use his comfy soft belly as my pillow---thanks my kitty friend JB!!

The Mommy is making my Easter bonnet for Koobie's contest so I gots to get home so she can take my picture with my bonnet. If we don't find Copper soon can we come back hime for Easter & then start up again after Easter?

Can doggies take Pepso Bismal? My tummy is flopping around and ne think me might have to throw up0

Hana said...

Wow, sounds like the balloon ride didn't agree with Mona too well. Maybe we can take a big cruise ship to go back home after we find Hershey. Or better yet, Mona can say "There's no place like home..." and magically will be whisked away home.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

How fun that we are riding in a balloon? How fast can we go?
What is your mom doing visiting cats in TX? She should not visit TX when I am not at home in TX! Wouldn't she want to meet me?
Tell Zach that I won't hide.....is Chani a doggie? He won't be scared of me, will he?
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Just went to Zach's....I guess Chani is not a doggie...so I don't understand why I need to hide...?
--JB

Anonymous said...

Wow, a hot air balloon. I never even saw one. The only thing I know that has hot air is Jonesy. He's full of it.