Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hello Hana ... Day 4 ....


Hello friends! Guess where my train stopped? CALIFORNIA! California is where Hana lives! Since my train stopped here, I may as well go visit Hana. I hear she is going to a barkday party this weekend. It is Casper's 6th birthday! Wow, SIX years old! I am only four years old. Anyway, maybe I can go with her to the party.



My train ride went great. Mona and I had a special dinner on the train and we looked out the window at the sights. Now we are in California. I am really far from home. I am stating to miss my Mom and Dad. I wonder how they are doing without me? I wonder if they got another dog to replace me? I wonder if the squirrels have taken over my yard? .......... I can't wory about it now because I have to keep going on my journey so I can rescue Hershey at the North Pole. He is my best friend and he is worth it.



I gotta go. Mona and I are going shopping for a barkday present for Casper. I wonder what Eskie's like?

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Copper!
Sure you will have fun at Casper's party!
Don't worry about the things happening at your house. You have a mission and we all want you to accomplish it!
Regarding to my dresses. My grandma sews a D ring on them, that way the dress is my harness!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hana said...

Oh Copper! So you're coming to the pawty with Mona? We will save you a seat!

Casper said...

Oh boy Copper! You are coming to my barkday pawty!!! Wooohooo!!! I can't wait to meet you.
Woof,
Casper

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Heh Copper,

me can't wait to get to Casper's barkday party. da ya think his Mommy will make him a meatloaf cake...me hope so. I know Casper will love the present we got him. me can't wait to meet Hana.

Mona