Yep, no pictures! Mom says it is technical difficulties. I think she is just slacking off and paying attention to Hershey's BAAAABBBYYYY. Admittedly, she is pretty cute but HELLO! ..... pay attention to me TOO! And I neeeedddd pictures on my blog! So because I don't have ANY pictures, I will have to be delightfully funny so that you will not go visit Meeshka's blog instead .. because I hear it is really funny.
OK, first the baby ... she is really cute but there are RULES! Ivy, pay attention.
1. You cannot chew up the nipple on her bottle (even though it tastes really good with that milk stuff in it and the silicone texture felt really good on my gums. If you chew up the nipple on her bottle, you WILL get scolded.
2. Dogs are no allowed on the bed when Mom changes the baby. I just wanted to check out the neat smells up there, lavender scented powder and diapers and wipes and poo .. it all smelled really yummy. But no, I am not allowed on the bed. (I am always allowed on the beds! not fair)
3. Another rule, I am not allowed to sit in the special chair when Mom holds the baby. Mom lets me sit there with her without the baby but she says there is no room when she holds the baby.
4. I can't lay on the toy blanket baby amusement park thing that has all these crinkly, dangly, stuffies all over it. I am also not allowed to chew on the crinkly, dangly, stuffies.
5. Barking while the baby is taking a nap is not allowed. Even if a lady walks in front of your house in the daytime, you are not allowed to bark at her.
Second, Hershey ....
Mom promised that I could have a birthday party and invite Hershey but we haven't had it yet. There is still some Welcome Home Pound Cake left and I am hoping we can use it to have a party to celebrate my birthday. Hershey is great. He has been practicing his barking technique and he really got into it today when the lady walked past my house. This man came to the house on Sunday and we barked at him really well, till he gave us each a cookie .. then we decided he was OK and could come in. We laid on the porch for a while this afternoon so we could warm our bellies, that was fun. He tinkles on all of my tinkles and he thinks that makes him the boss, but I am older and it is my house! I promise to get some pictures of us.
Third, Nixon ...
Cats are so retarded. Do you know that cats like to drink water from the faucet? We have a perfectly good water bowl in the kitchen but will he drink from it? ... no! He sits by the sink and waits for you to walk by and turn on the faucet for him. Gheesh! Other than sitting by the sink, you never see him. He does have this really neat cat 'jail' set up for him upstairs. He has this awesome food and I can't get to it because it is inside the jail. I'll take a picture of that too.
I promise I'll have pictures soon. Technical difficulties my foot!