Thanksgiving is over ....... I know ..... but it is always good to be thankful
and I am in a thankful mood tonight
so tonight I will share with you what I am thankful for:
1. I am thankful for my Mom. Even though I love my Dad very much, my Mom is the love of my life because she .... well she is just my favorite person. I am always by her side ... if she is home. She also helps me blog.
2. I am thankful for Hershey, my best buddy in the whole world, and that we get to see each other occassionally. I am also thankful that he doesn't hump me quite as much as he used to.
3. I am thankful for soft beds and carpeted floors, pillows and blankets. I hate hard floors.
4. I am thankful for hollow bones stuffed with treats, my favorite recipe.
5. I am thankful for short sniffy walks. I got to go one one last night! Yea!
6. I am thankful for rides in the car. It doesn't matter when we go, I just like to go.
7. I am thankful for my grassy fenced yard and that Mom FINALLY raked up the leaves in my grassy fenced yard.
8. I am thankful that my peepol take good care of me and buy me good dogfood and medicine and buy me toys.
9. I am thankful for my friend and Doctor - Miss Cindy.
10. And last, but not least, I am thankful for all my dog friends and Dogs With Blogs. My Mom and I are soooooooo enjoying getting cards in the mail each day. Today we got one from Bogart, Holly, Freda, and Boo.
A Belated Happy Thanksgiving Everydog