Sunday, February 10, 2008
I'm thinking .....
Meeska graciously awarded me the Thinking Blogger Award. I am completely flattered because, after all, Meeshka is going to be Queen someday. People don't think us dogs think because we don't talk like they do. But, we know differently don't we. I think about a lot of things. Some things I think about are:
1) When is my Mother going to figure out that I am not drinking all of my water and that it is evaporating because air from the heater blows over the bowl. I have figured out how to tell her it is empty but I cannot figure out how to tell her to move the bowl.
2) Why can't I go in the back yard? Are there monsters down there or what? Why do I have to stay on the deck when they go down the long steps to the ground? I don't get it. They tell me it is because there is no fence in the back and that I will run away and they won't be able to catch me. How do they know if they don't try it?
3) What are the squirrels eating in my yard? I see them nibbling on something all the time but as far as I can tell, there is nothing tasty out there. I never find anything to eat out there, except tasty grass, unless it is the day after Halloween and kids have dropped candy in my yard. (That day rocks.)
4) Where is Hershey and why doesn't he blog anymore? Is he still visiting those two black dogs and is too busy? Why doesn't he stay in touch? Maybe he doesn't like me anymore.
5) Why does Dad scratch me in all the right places and Mom just hugs and kisses and pets me? Why does he not hug and kiss and pet me and Mom scratch me sometimes?
Those are some of the things I think about. I hope they have made you think. I am awarding the Thinking Blogger Award to Luckie, Hana, Pippen, Ivy, and Hershey (if he is listening.) I am also adding The Dachsies even though they make six because they are my buds and I cannot leave them out.
Here are the rules ....
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Tell us what makes you think. (Meeska, I changed this rule because some of us are on a diet.)