Saturday, December 16, 2006

I've been tagged ....

I have been tagged by Hana.

Things I would love to get for Christmas:

1. A visit from Hershey
2. More slow sniffy walks
3. A toy with a squeaker in it
4. somebody to play with during the day, maybe a dog school like Indy goes to

Things I do not want to get for Christmas:
1. CRATES!!
2. Ground screws!!
3. any more funerals!! (read below)

I tag Hershey, Meeeshka, Isabella, Gunter and Pippin.

The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

PS - I will be gone for a few days while my Mom and Dad go to another funeral. My Grandaddy passed away suddenly yesterday. This is my other Grandaddy ... not the one that goes with my Grammy that died just 3 months ago. The good news is I get to go with them this time.



Pop

1927 - 2006

17 comments:

Shmoo said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandaddy Copper. It just seems like your poor human woman has a lot going on right now, she must be really frustrated. Unfortunately not everything can be anticipated or controlled, so I hope she learns the lesson of most HULA members and that is: it is what it is and you make the best of it... at least it is, and isn't :)

Meeshka

Anonymous said...

We're sorry to hear about your Grandaddy. Make sure to be extra good for mommy & daddy during this time.

Tobes

Anonymous said...

We are also sorry to hear about your granddaddy. Tell your mom and dad that we are thinking about them.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Hana said...

Copper, we're sorry to hear about your Grandaddy. It's been a pooy year hasn't it.

Your Grandaddy was a handsome one! Sounds like he lived a long life.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grand daddy. Your family has had lots of sadness lately. My Humans lost their parents before I came to live with them, so I never had any grand parents. I hope the new year is kinder to your family.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Granddaddy! Give your Mom and Dad extra kisses for me!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Grand dad. I don't have any Grand dads but I understand they are very nice. Hope the new year brings you happiness.

C-K-C

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Mommy has been talking about us going to a dog school. The thing is--we would really prefer just to go to work with her!

Anonymous said...

we're sorry to hear about your human granpa. two of our human grandparents are ill right now (one in ICU). how far do you have to travel to get there? be safe,

Akira & Shiro

Anonymous said...

We are very sorry for the loss of your human granddad, Copper. Please send your humans our best wishes and be sure to give them extra cuddles.

Charlie said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandaddy!
- Charlie

p.s. Thanks for the Christams card!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Copper. Your Grandaddy looks a lot like mom's dad. You and your family will be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Copper,

sorry to hear about your grandpa. I guess that is just how life is..

All the best to you and your family during Christmas.

Love,

Günter

Anonymous said...

Cooper,

I am so sorry you lost your g-daddy!
I hope you are still able to have a Merry Christmas!

your pal, Mackie

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear your sad news Copper - big hugs to you all.

Merry Christmas to you and your family - I hope 2007 is full of lots of bones and treats :-)

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your loss, Copper (and Copper's people)--it's hard to have to go to funerals at this time of year for sure. We're all thinking about you

Pippin (and crew)

Heidi said...

Dat's sad. I am sorry for your families loss. I don't like da funerals either.