Sunday, July 23, 2006

nap with Hershey's Mom and Dad ...

Today Hershey, Nixon, and I took a nap with Hershey's mom and dad! At night they have been making us (well just Hershey and I, Nixon sleeps whereever he wants) sleep in my nice kennel. Hershey says that he gets to sleep in bed with them at night but they told us that with both of us its too much dog in bed for them! How rude! Oh, and they also said that when we are together we are too worried about Nixon running around at night and we wouldn't stay in bed cause we would need to chase him and would jump in and out of bed and Hershey is too short to jump up on the bed! Ugh, I resent that. But today they let us sleep in their bed! I like taking naps with people but I miss my mom and dad they are coming to get me Tuesday...

No comments: