Saturday, July 29, 2006

Meeshka's Blogathon ...

Hey everybody ... I am enjoying Meeshka's Blogathon today while my people do chores around the house. I have an alarm set to go off every half hour so I can check it out on Mom's laptop. She is nice and let's me use it and I have not scratched it at all ... Dachshund's have smaller feet than Huskies. I am jealous though ... Meeshka gets to eat LUNCH. I only get to eat dinner. I do get a 'cookie' (a dog biscuit) for breakfast every day, but no lunch. I also get some very special OIL on my dinner now .. makes it taste sooo yummy!! Hershey loved it when I stayed at his house. It is part of a special beauty regime my Mom put me on to make me more beautiful I am sure. I don't think it has anything to do with me itching all the time from having dry skin (which is why I hate baths Hershey.) Gotto go check out the Blogathon.....

No comments: