Monday, July 31, 2006

Doggie School ....


My Mom told me that school starts here soon. I went to school one time. Mom took me to a store where they sell food and toys and I went to school. I got a lot of treats and learned some things like sit, stay, drop it and stuff like that. I did not learn how to walk on a leash ... because I don't like to do it that way. Mom gave up. I like to walk my way ... slow with lots of sniffing. I graduated from school. I still can remember how to sit, stay, and lay down and I can roll over too.

2 comments:

Ivy said...

hey hey copper! you look so dashing in your fancy hat!

my peepol tot me to drop-it too. i dont like that trick at all becuz it meens i haf to let go of sumthing yummy that i wud rather eat! the other day i found a cheeto on the ground and i put it in my mouth so quick but randy made me spit it out again.

IndyPindy said...

You look so smart! I graduated from beginning and intermediate obedience, but we didn't have a ceremony. That's okay...I HATE wearing hats!