Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Babies = snacks .....


Well, I had an interesting weekend this past weekend. Hershey's baby came to my house to visit me. She did not bring Hershey though, or Hershey's Mom or Dad. Just the baby came. My Mom spent all her weekend taking care of the baby and not paying attention to me. It was ok though because I found out babies in high chairs DROP FOOD ON PURPOSE to see what happens. What happens here is I EAT IT!! Thia weekend I got some random bits of vegetables (not too bad) and some bits of banana (better than the vegetables), some cheerios (pretty yummy but not very substantial) and a quarter of a cinnamon swirl bagel (SCORE)!!!!!! So everydog .... go get a baby to come to your house ............ because you get snacks.

4 comments:

Lady Kaos said...

I am so going to get me a baby!!! All this time I wanted kids so they would play fetch with me, but now I've decided I want a baby!!
Kaos

Hana said...

I think I wanna get a baby too! But, is the trade off worth it? The baby gives you food, but you get less attention from your Mom?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Copper
Getting a baby sure sounds like a good idea but do you know where I can get one?? Please, let me know!
Have a great weekend
Lorenza

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Mom said no. She can be so selfish sometimes.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy