Saturday, June 23, 2007

Where is my orange ball????

This is a girl named Twyla from the article ... not me.

Hey dogfriends ..... get your peepol to read this article on msnbc on how to communicate with you and how to understand what you are trying to say with your tail and your fur. Don't you wish you could talk to your peepol with words sometimes? I do. Sometimes it is frustrating to have to tell them things and get them to listen. I know Ivy always tells us that her peepol never listen to her. But until Meeshka takes over the world (and I don't know where that plan stands because she hasn't talked about it in a while), we are stuck with talking to peepol who don't know dog language. So get your peepol to read this. Be sure to read the part at the end where it talks about Wyn, a Welsh Springer Spaniel and how he uses an orange ball as a credit card to get food from his peepol. That's all for now ....... I am going to go now and look for my orange ball.......




4 comments:

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Copper,
This is interesting....but I have trained my hoomans well enuff to cater to my whims and fancy. It's really the least they can do since I brought them so much joy.
Hershey says he's coming to visit you again in Mid July! Oh wow..that's like just three weeks away!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Cooper.
It should very easy for our people to undestand us, but they don't do that many times.
Like Luckie, my mom "normally" knows what I want. I only sit and stare at her... done! I get what I want!! But that of course requires training!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Mom said she read that article the other day and thought, if you know your pet, you know most of this already. Maybe more people need to pay closer attention! But we did think the orange ball credit card concept was a good thing ... we don't have an orange ball.

Did you take the survey about if the humans car was chosen with your comfort in mind? There is a link to it at the bottom of the article. Mom said she did.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Hana said...

Uh oh, I don't have an orange ball. What will I do???

I will go read the article so I can get my people to listen to me better.