Tuesday, April 24, 2007
How dogs can be GREEN .....
I over heard that it was Earth Day the other day. Then yesterday I heard them talking on the TV about saving the environment and being green. Even though my Mom says she is old enough to remember another time when people were frantic about the environment and she is not worried too much about it right now, I have decided us dogs are doing our part. I have been thinking about it and here are ten things us dogs naturally do that help.
1. We don't use toilet paper, not even one square.
2. We add valuable nutients back into the grass.
3. We drink out of our water bowl without washing it over and over again.
4. We don't wear clothes that have to be washed over and over and over.
5. We don't waste water taking a lot of baths ..... ghesh ... I hate baths.
6. We help clean up kitchen spills, so people don't have to use paper towels or nasty chemicals.
7. We don't shop and bring home things in plastic bags.
8. We don't eat chocolate that is from beans picked in the wrong places.
9. We eat kleenex instead of throwing them in the landfill.
10. We don't turn on lights to bark.
Can you think of some more things?
P.S. I am definately losing in the Awesome Blog Award Contest. The other dogs must have snappier blogs than me. But, it's OK because Hershey's baby will be here soon and pretty soon I will be an UNCLE. Stay tuned .... I will tell you all about it as soon as it happens.