Friday, September 22, 2006

Starbucks, Shots and the Drivethru ....


What a fun and busy day! I had a great day but I don't have any pictures to show you because my Mom forgot the camera! What a forgetful Mom I have!

First I got to go to Starbucks and sit in mom's lap outside while she talked to a friend. A nice lady came outside and gave me a Milkbone dog biscuit. I ate it to be nice. Why do they even make those things? ... They are so bla! Do you dogs like them? I don't.

Anyway then I went on a long car ride to see Miss Cindy. She works at a place that makes me very nervous. Are you dogs nervous at the Dr place? Boy, I am! I got shots and a poked and stick with needles but it is OK. I like Miss Cindy. I weighed 14.5 pounds and Miss Cindy says that is just right! Miss Cindy gave me some green liquid stuff to put in my water that will make my breath fresh and my teeth cleaner. It has enzymes in it she said. Mom mixed it in my water tonight and it tastes pretty good! I don't have bad breath so I don't see why I need it but I will take the extra attention.

Then we went on another long car ride home and went to a place where Mom got food while she was in her car. I got to smell the food but didn't get to eat any. It smelled yummy! When I got home, I was so tired I took a long nap.

What a day. Sorry I don't have any pictures.
'

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just great to get out of the house, isn't it! Maybe next time you go to Starbucks you'll run into Hana, I hear she goes there too.

sarah said...

hi cooper! thanks for visiting our blog! it isn't as nice as yours yet, so maybe you can give us some tips! we never heard of that green enzyme water stuff before! sometimes sis brushes our teeth with enzymatic toothpaste that tastes like chicken, though! boy, we like to lick that right up! i don't know why she has to make it touch all our teeth though, weird. but she says she heard fluoride toothpaste is not good for us dogs! that's okay, cause we like this chicken flavored toothpaste!

sarah said...

oops! we can't spell so good sometimes, copper! we meant to say copper not cooper, altho that's a nice name too, i guess, just not yours!

Anonymous said...

looong day is right. hey try to score the coffee when the human goes into a store and leaves one in the cup holder. You will run and run and run and run forever. It was great! Then I slept like forever.

Cal

Isabella said...

Nope, I don't like Milk Bones either. The Humans used to give them to me but all I did was crunch them up and leave them laying all over the couch. I want Linda to make that recipe that SunShade posted on her blog.

Poseidon said...

I likes milkbones! Even though they're "supposedly" not the healthiest treats out there. My vet gives 'em to me (it's only right, after he violates my rear end), and the nice people in the toll booths almost always have milkbones! If they don't give me one, I bark at 'em just so's they know there's a dog in the car. Any other time, barking is waaaaaaay beneath me.

DustyDoodles said...

Milkbones are okay, but Doodles prefers the little baby cookies that Da momma gets for me. I don't know what they are called, cuz they come out of our cookie jar, but they are yummy! Doodles stole Da momma's starbucks thing once, she called it a mooka. Da momma says Doodles bounced off the walls. I didn't. She was lying.

JustMeCopper said...

Doodles, Mommy had a mooka tto. Too bad I didn't get to try it. I like bouncing!

Hana said...

Copper, that green liquid stuff? Is it like this stuff? http://www.entirelypets.com/breathalyser.html

Just like Zach said, yes, I have been known to frequent Starbucks. I've been there with Casper. You can see the pics at Casper's blog. I've never been given doggie biscuits though. What's up with that? Maybe they don't do that in California. Do you have a lot of Drive Thru bank tellers? We don't have them in California, but I understand they're in a lot of other states. I think the bank tellers give out doggie treats. Sometimes California is not a nice place.

Yeap, I don't like to go to the Dr. Bad things happen there. They poke you, they prode you. It is NOT a fun place.

By the way, glad to hear you're not itchy now!! Do you have to be on steroids permanently, or will they ween you off them? They should still find out what was the cause of your itchiness.

JustMeCopper said...

Hana, yes the green stuff is a little like that. I will get the camera from Mom and take a picture of it for you.

you don't have Drive-Thru Bank Tellers in California!?!? What kind of banks do you have!?!? I never get to go through the drive-thru bank ... Mommy doesn't use them ... she uses the ATM ....maybe that's why YOU don't have them.

Andi I am off the steroid for now and am not itching. Mom is glad. (I tell you .. it was that ONE FLEA that did it!)