Monday, September 04, 2006

Nixon's boring adventure and the company...


Nixon got locked in the hall closet last night. Mom had some company last night and Hershey and I were BANISHED to the office. It was terribly mean of Mom to make us go to the office because there was FOOD involved with the company and we didn't get any. So, because we were in the office, we can't tell you anything about the company except that it has something to do with Paris ... as in Paris France. I am picking up that my Mom is going there soon. There is a suitcase on the bed in the guest room and that usualy means she is going somewhere. I'll keep you posted.

Back to Nixon's adventure ..... a bunch of ladies were over here last night eating yummy food and when they had to go home it was raining. So Mom opened the hall closet where the loud sucker machine lives and got out umbrellas and gave them to the ladies. This morning Daddy heard Nixon picking on the fluffy carpet and he went to tell him to stop and couldn't find him. Then he found him in the CLOSET! He had been in there all night! Poor Nixon. He is Ok now and has been taunting us with his presence ... he just walks by us to get us to chase him. He could easily run away or stay away from us, but he doesn't. We guess he is lonesome for his peepol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there is a suitcase left all alone and unattended on the bed jump in it and hide! I hear that they have great treats in Paris. Just think of the adventures you could have.

I think being locked in a closet is a great place for a CAT! Are you sure YOU didn't lock him in there?

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Is your Mom going to France to visit French Bulldogs & French Poodles?

JustMeCopper said...

No Zach, I did not lock him in there. I like to chase him too much. It is the same closet I got locked in once before though.

Turbo, do they have poodle dogs in Paris? Maybe my Mom is going to Paris to replace me! Oh no!