Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A baby picture of me!


Due to technical difficulties (Mom's laptop won't connect with Hershey's wireless network) I am having to use Hershey's computer to blog and look what he has! He has a baby picture of me on his computer! How about that! Aren't I cute? I was asleep on the couch.
Hershey and I spent a long BORING day alone together sleeping while our Mom's went ice skating, or fishing, or mountain climbing or something like that. I don't know where they went actually ... they just weren't here with US! Humpfh! What do they do, what do they do? They did come home with bags of baby stuff .. so maybe that is a clue.

4 comments:

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Copper,

You were the cutest little baby! No wonder you are so cute now! But, of course you were cute ... you are dachsie!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Luckie Girl said...

Oooohh..Copper, you look soooo adorable!! :) Let me go find my baby pics too! I think Mom has some with her.

Hana said...

I want my mom to help me find some baby pictures of me! Copper, you look so cute as a baby, and you still are very cute!

More baby stuff????? That baby is gonna take over the whole house pretty soon! How about some toys for you and Hershey? Copper's Mom and Hershey's Mom, can't you be fair and buy your furkids some new toys?

~Hana

p.s. I am having trouble leaving my comments today.

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Boy, if that baby is anywhere near as cute as you, she'll be quite the charmer. Is she coming soon? Maybe she'll go moutain climbing too.

Pippin