Friday, October 13, 2006

I think Nixon is a spy!

Hey dog friends. I am taking a break from running around the living room with Hershey. A guy gets really winded doing that when you aren't used to it and you have to rest a lot. Go to Hershey's blog and you can see what I mean. Hershey's Mom has this cool new camera and she posted this video of us chasing each other and running around. It's what we do when we are not sleeping or defending the house ... for some reason the house needs a lot more defending when we are together. We hear more stuff to bark at when we are together - teamwork I guess. Two dogs are better than one!

One thing we hear alot of is Nixon jumping down off of the furniture. Unfortunately he always comes along too when Hershey comes to visit me, which would be cool if I could just get to his cat food ... it's yummy! Nixon has these super powered ACME turbo legs and he can jump up on anything, even if it is way up high on the furniture! Man, what I wouldn't do to be able to jump like that! I could jump on the counter when Mom is defrosting meat ..... and I could jump over the plexiglass gate when I get put in the kitchen. But I can't do that .... Shucks! Anyway, Nixon almost never says anything, but he makes a lot of noise jumping down from things.

I have decided he is a SPY! Watch the video on Hershey's blog and you'll see what I mean. We are running around having fun and he is on the hearth just watching us, spying on us! He is always sneaking around where you can't see him, spying on me and Hershey. Then he slithers away quietly and goes somewhere .. maybe to report back to somebody on what we are doing??? Why would he do that unless he is a spy from some evil organization???? I haven't figured out what organization he is spying for just yet. Maybe some of you dogs have some ideas?




Here he is ... doesn't he look like a spy?

3 comments:

Hana said...

I can tell Nixon is a spy. You know how I can tell? Because I am a spy too! I spy on all the neighbors when I sit up on my window ledge. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

Sunshade said...

He totally looks like a spy. You know, I think that's part of being a cat. You have to have that sneaky, spying look in order to be called a "Cat"!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

IndyPindy said...

The video was very cute! Boy, you guys have a lot of energy! When Huskies run around like that we call it "getting the zoomies".